KW Variant 3 Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound damping.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
- More comfortable than stock or track stiff - adjust to suit your needs!
- Adjustable ride height: from 25mm - 55mm (1" - 2") lower than stock
- 16 clicks of rebound adjustment
- 12 clicks of compression/bump adjustment
- Corrosion-resistant KW “inox-line" stainless steel
- Robust adjustment mechanisms
- Ideal for street, high-performance, and track
- Improved aerodynamics
- Increased range
- KW's Limited Lifetime Warranty