Introducing the Page Mill Two-Piece Front Rotors for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y! We’re glad to announce that there is an affordable, efficient solution to the less than ideal factory Performance front brakes. The OEM rotor, while being a 2 piece design from the factory, is thin and lacks the air pumping action needed for a vehicle of this power level. Our discs are thicker, with larger cooling passages and curved vanes to significantly reduce brake fade and lower rotor temperature.
- Lightweight, visually stunning two-piece rotor
- Aluminum anodized hat made from US-Sourced 6061-T6
- Optimal cooling, directional rotors with curved vanes
- Made in the USA
- Rotors made by a leading brake supplier with winning experience in the highest level of motorsport.
- Resolves the issue of wheel hub clearance problems with the OEM 2pc rotor.
- Moves the wheel out ~4mm compared to the OE P3D rotor.
Fits these vehicles: Performance Model 3, Model Y (both LR + Performance)